Sirens and Scales

Sirens and Scales
All Mermaids and Dragons Limited Edition Boxed Set

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Pen & Muse loved "Beautiful Stranger"


Beautiful Stranger

Genre: Short Erotic Romance (Younger Man/Older Woman)
PublisherEllora's Cave
Release Date: April 2010
Price: $5.95

What I Liked:
I'm not quite the age yet where I should be thinking about older women and younger men. (Except perhaps Taylor Lautner... wait, no comment.) Yet there is something about this story that *really* appealed to me. I'm not sure if it was the freedom and the openness of Lilly's attitude, or the extreme hotness of David's character (and bod-ay). But I really enjoyed this book. It was well-written, it was well-plotted, it was well-executed. It was an all-around good time. The picture on the cover does not do justice for what I think this couple is described as... she's over forty, he's in his early thirties. But it was a very hot story, and the characters are memorable. I've not read Katalina Leon before, but I see that she has an Ellora's Cave release from ancient Rome. I'm looking forward to reading more of her stories. If this one was any evidence, I will be in for a treat!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I can't wait to read this. I'm so behind in my reading. I need a vacation away from everything and everyone - only books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed the book! (As the reviewer quoted above.) :-) Looking forward to reading more of your books!

    ReplyDelete